Announcing Kid’s Delight- Colourful n Healthy Meal ideas using Fruit and Vegetables
Some of you will recall that Srivalli from spicing your life started an event called Kid’s delight. It’s being hosted each month by a new blogger. I have the pleasure of hosting this wonderful event from 16 April 2011 until 15 May 2011 and I am looking forward to your creative recipes.
Please create any Healthy Vegetarian and Colourful recipe using fruit and vegetable. If possible, please refrain from deep frying the fruit and vegetables. As you know, children these days seem to be eating more junk foods. The best way to stop them eating junk foods is to encourage them to eat more fruits and vegetables everyday so please try and include their nutritional and health benefits in your recipes.
Rules for participating in this event are:
1. Create vegetarian, healthy and colourful recipes for children.
2. Multiple recipes are permitted.
3. Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
4. Recipes from archives will be accepted but ONLY if updated as current posts.
5. Only Vegetarian recipes will be accepted (Eggs can only be used for baking).
6. Non bloggers can participate by emailing me their recipes tome at Fresh4kids@gmail.com